All library locations are closed today
You are here
We have more than 400 volunteers who contribute their time and talent to enhance library services in our community.
Here is a sampling of what our volunteers do:
- Teach customers how to use technology
- Organize library collections
- Scan historical photographs into the computer
- Bring books to people who are unable to visit the library
- Assist children who are learning to read
- And much, much more!
Volunteer Opportunities | 14+ Years
Volunteer and make a difference in your community.
Volunteer Opportunities for (You)th | 12 - 18 Years
Connect to our community through volunteer opportunities that amplify your voice.
How to Apply
1. Click the "Current opportunities" link.
2. Available opportunities are listed in the left column. Click the title of each opportunity for full details.
3. When viewing an opportunity, click the link next to "Apply Now" to load the volunteer application form.
4. Complete the application form.
5. Read and agree to the Volunteer Agreement at the bottom of the application form, and click Submit.
To learn more about volunteering at Kitchener Public Library, please email us at email@example.com.